Hello i need help with phantom 3 pro

Reaction score
I cannot get remote to connect to phone to show camera view . Anyone know what could be the issue

I cannot get remote to connect to phone to show camera view . Anyone know what could be the issue
You really need to give us more information. Please provide the steps you took and what you are seeing.

Did you load the DJI Go app?
Did you create a DJI account and register?
Does the app show CONNECTED for the remote?
Is the USB cable firmly connected on both ends? Did you try a different USB cable?

Help us to help you.

try to relink the drone with the drone
You just go into settings and find the the relinking and press on it and then 30 second countdown will start then you need to find this small button by a red blinking lights on the gimbal and press it and then it should relink its self to remote

I'd do the following:

1. Before turning on the drone, swap and test the USB cable. Check the ports. Turn on the RC without plugging in the USB cable to the phone, then plug it in and you have to hear the connection sound from your phone. Open the DJI Go App...
2. Turn on the drone and check the camera view...

That should work my friend... Good luck!!!

I'd do the following:

1. Before turning on the drone, swap and test the USB cable. Check the ports. Turn on the RC without plugging in the USB cable to the phone, then plug it in and you have to hear the connection sound from your phone. Open the DJI Go App...
2. Turn on the drone and check the camera view...

That should work my friend... Good luck!!!

I find the BEST way to power up is :

Power up display. Leave on usual display desktop screen.
Power up controller
Power up Drone
Once Controller is showing green LED as linked to Drone - THEN plug in cable from controller to display.
It should then automatically ask if you want to start GO.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik