Hello from the high desert!

Back to flying my old P3s and a P3 4k after a long hiatus. After all the upgrades I didn't think I'd ever get them in the air again. After a few hours of tinkering and re-tinkering, the P3s is flyable. Now for the 4k.
Welcome to the forum from Southern Indiana great bunch here love the scenery out west just not the heat

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Was that a Bi-plane on the small tower. I would of liked to have gotten a 360 of it. Btw, I too live in the High Desert. Most days it is too windy to fly.

Was that a Bi-plane on the small tower. I would of liked to have gotten a 360 of it. Btw, I too live in the High Desert. Most days it is too windy to fly.
It was a full-sized replica of a Curtis JN-2 'Jenny'. Built back in the early 1970's as a tribute to the First Aero Squadron, the first ever operational military air arm. Jenny's were first attached to General 'Black Jack' Pershing for the punitive raid on Pancho Villa's gang. This below video was one of my first attempts with a drone, so be kind.
Sadly, the Jenny was destroyed in a windstorm last year.

Last edited:
It was a full-sized replica of a Curtis JN-2 'Jenny'. Built back in the early 1970's as a tribute to the First Aero Squadron, the first ever operational military air arm. Jenny's were first attached to General 'Black Jack' Pershing for the punitive raid on Pancho Villa's gang. This below video was one of my first attempts with a drone, so be kind.

Loved both videos. I was also curious about the biplane. Sadly, it hadn't been taken care of and there was probably good reason why the wind took it.

Reactions: Mike Drop
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Thank you, for that. Welcome to a very informative and knowledable group of aviators.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl