Hello from Tarpon Springs

Reaction score
Hi, I'm on the West coast of Florida and just received delivery of a gently used Phantom 4 Standard, and what a great machine to learn on. I've logged 24 flights and am very impressed with how easy and intuitive it is. The automated stuff is great and i pretty much have that part figured out, but I'm focusing on old-school manual flight skills for now. I live between two beach parks, both easily within range so there are some great photography opportunities including boats, kite surfers, dolphins, beach sunsets, etc. I don't have much of a photography background so I'm going to need to learn about filters, camera settings, and techniques for different conditions like high contrast or low light. I'm having at least as much fun with this as I thought I would, maybe more!

Attachments

• DJI_0007.jpg
    DJI_0007.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 140
  • DJI_0015.jpg
    DJI_0015.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 154
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Perry3
Welcome! I was just in Tarpon Springs right before New Years! Beautiful place, great Greek food.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

some great photography opportunities including boats, kite surfers, dolphins, beach sunsets, etc. !

Two years ago I bought my first drone, P4, specifically for water sports photography/video. If you get some video of boats/kite surfers etc. please post them up here, always interested in seeing footage of cool water sports.

Hi, I'm on the West coast of Florida and just received delivery of a gently used Phantom 4 Standard, and what a great machine to learn on. I've logged 24 flights and am very impressed with how easy and intuitive it is. The automated stuff is great and i pretty much have that part figured out, but I'm focusing on old-school manual flight skills for now. I live between two beach parks, both easily within range so there are some great photography opportunities including boats, kite surfers, dolphins, beach sunsets, etc. I don't have much of a photography background so I'm going to need to learn about filters, camera settings, and techniques for different conditions like high contrast or low light. I'm having at least as much fun with this as I thought I would, maybe more!

Nice picture of Howard park. I live in Sarasota and have been their many time.

Welcome to the forum. Happy to see new pilots coming into the drone world. We are located in Fort Myers, Fl. If we can ever be of any help let us know.

Welcome to the forum! im new as well, and a new pilot to boot. Just got myself a gently used P4 standard myself and studying the heck out of how to use it before i get up in the air. Love the pictures you uploaded! very encouraging. cant wait to see more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic