Hello from Southeast Saskatchewan

Reaction score
Hi. I am definitely a future drone pilot especially after my brother-in-law loaned me his Phantom 3 pro so I can learn about it and then teach him. I have wanted a drone for a long time and now I get to test fly one. Now I am more convinced I will be buying one of my own after more research of what to get. I am looking forward to what can learn from so many others and hopefully in time contribute as well.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Reactions: Spud67
Greetings welcome to the forum!

Reactions: snowy23
Hi. I am definitely a future drone pilot especially after my brother-in-law loaned me his Phantom 3 pro so I can learn about it and then teach him. I have wanted a drone for a long time and now I get to test fly one. Now I am more convinced I will be buying one of my own after more research of what to get. I am looking forward to what can learn from so many others and hopefully in time contribute as well.
Welcome to the forum! I’m only minutes from the AB/SK border.

Unsure if you’re aware, but the Phantom 3, as well as any other drone between 250g and 25KG, requires the pilot to hold, at a minimum, a Pilot Certificate: Basic Operations. The drone must also be registered with Transport Canada and the registration number must be clearly marked on the hull.

You can find information regarding obtaining a Pilot Certificate here:

Don Joyce has a great study guide for the test, which can be found here:

Look forward to seeing any photos/videos you post.

Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum! I’m only minutes from the AB/SK border.

Unsure if you’re aware, but the Phantom 3, as well as any other drone between 250g and 25KG, requires the pilot to hold, at a minimum, a Pilot Certificate: Basic Operations. The drone must also be registered with Transport Canada and the registration number must be clearly marked on the hull.

You can find information regarding obtaining a Pilot Certificate here:

Don Joyce has a great study guide for the test, which can be found here:

Look forward to seeing any photos/videos you post.

Happy and safe flying!
Thank you for the information. I have looked into the registration and licensing for drone because I have wanted one for years. As I mentioned this is one my brother-in-law loaned me to learn how to use it and teach him. He will be registering this one since it is his and we both will be getting licensed to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj