Hello from Ridgefield Connecticut

DCE

Reaction score
Hello from CT! Took my new P3 Professional for its maiden flight today. I'm new to this hobby but totally hooked now! I have lots to learn yet but I'm very excited!

I must admit after reading about so many problems on these posts, I was really nervous to start flying. Well... if anybody is interested to know, I had no problems today. I just followed the instructions including up dating firmware. I flew through 3 batteries without an issue and was disappointed when the day was over. I'm using my Samsung S6 Edge for now (but would prefer a larger screen).

I think editing videos to make them interesting will be a challenge for me but we'll see...

Can't wait to go flying again tomorrow!

Welcome to the forum DCE and don't forget to
download the manual . Sounds like your off to
a good start but is best to take baby steps
before ya get over confident .
Enjoy and fly safe :)

Hello from CT! Took my new P3 Professional for its maiden flight today. I'm new to this hobby but totally hooked now! I have lots to learn yet but I'm very excited!

I must admit after reading about so many problems on these posts, I was really nervous to start flying. Well... if anybody is interested to know, I had no problems today. I just followed the instructions including up dating firmware. I flew through 3 batteries without an issue and was disappointed when the day was over. I'm using my Samsung S6 Edge for now (but would prefer a larger screen).

I think editing videos to make them interesting will be a challenge for me but we'll see...

Can't wait to go flying again tomorrow!
Welcome. I live in Brookfield. If I can give you and (free) in person assistance, I'd be happy to. Please see on FB New England Phantom Flyers and tell other New Englanders about it. I'm happy that you joined the forum. It's an indication that you're serious. As to "so many problems on these posts"...That's what these forums are usually for, problems and solutions....The DJI products are first rate if you dot the i's and cross the T's. I have other non-DJI drones and I can tell you that there's nothing that can compare with them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl