Hello from Palm Coast, Florida

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: MaryKay
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hi MaryKay, congrats on your recent acquisition! Don't hesitate to reach out if our team can be of any assistance. Enjoy the P4P and safe flying! :cool:

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio, Enjoy that P4P, Fly safe and have fun!

I’m Mary Kay from Palm Coast and I just got my P4P 2.0 today. I’ve been flying Mavic Pro since 4/2017, but now that I’m certified I wanted a better camera for shooting real estate. Looking forward to learning a lot here!
Hi . Im from palm coast also. Got yesterday my first drone phantom 4 . any recommendations for safe place first flight around palm coast . thanks you

Hi . Im from palm coast also. Got yesterday my first drone phantom 4 . any recommendations for safe place first flight around palm coast . thanks you

I live near the beach so over the ocean is the most open area, no obstructions. But watch out bec obstacle avoidance can get confused when low over water. Two places to avoid are Flagler Beach (within 5 mi of airport) and Crescent Beach (Natl Park). Jungle Hut park and Marineland are pretty good if you stay clear of people on beach. Also watch for low flying manned aircraft over the water, helicopters can come out of nowhere. You may want to use Verifly app ($10/hr insurance) while you practice. I use it for real estate shoots for peace of mind. Good luck and enjoy your Phantom!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20