Hello from NE Ohio!

Dan in Ohio

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi All. I'm a retired guy in the Uniontown/Hartville area of Ohio. Just traded a dslr for a p4p v2 and am looking forward to taking the Part 107 test sometime soon. My first drone so I'm looking for places to fly and buddies to fly with in my area.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Dan in Ohio
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. 👍

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. 👍
Thanks, I think I'll enjoy it here. 100% newbie to drones so searching and asking will take place!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi All. I'm a retired guy in the Uniontown/Hartville area of Ohio. Just traded a dslr for a p4p v2 and am looking forward to taking the Part 107 test sometime soon. My first drone so I'm looking for places to fly and buddies to fly with in my area.
P4P v2 is my favorite drone to fly! It captures some amazing photos and videos. Good luck with your Part 107! If you need help studying, I highly recommend Pilot Institute. I wouldn’t be able to pass without their course 🙏🏼

P4P v2 is my favorite drone to fly! It captures some amazing photos and videos. Good luck with your Part 107! If you need help studying, I highly recommend Pilot Institute. I wouldn’t be able to pass without their course 🙏🏼
Thanks! I'm already taking their course and it is thorough.

Reactions: Arasmus
Welcome to the forum.
Tom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.