Hello from Kansas

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

ianzone

**P4**
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Been droning for a bit, new to DJI. Bought my first Phantom 4, trying to figure out how to connect my tablet to the camera. Can't wait to fly this.
Remote needs USB to device and welcome,,there is a p4 manual you can download on search,,its pdf and explains a to z ,,you will need to download djigo4 to your device ,its free

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum 👍

Capt KO

Capt KO
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi, from Florida 😎
Remote to device (phone/tablet) or to drone camera? Help available here with search and YouTube. If you need more, just ask.
Great drone, enjoy.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Huey. It's a great place for information and sharing your photos and videos. Fly safe have fun.

Reaction score
Hi, from Florida 😎
Remote to device (phone/tablet) or to drone camera? Help available here with search and YouTube. If you need more, just ask.
Great drone, enjoy.
Remote to tablet. Android.
When I plug in my tablet and bring up the go4 app I'm not getting a picture of what my camera is seeing and it shows disconnected. I have tried different cables. Can't get a picture.

Reaction score
This is what I had to do to get Android to work correctly for P3Ps,,, see attached.
Thanks for help. I read through and did most of the recommended changes. And I got a picture. It was late so I didn't fly. The next day I set up and hook up and I can't get a picture. Change to one of my phones. It hooks right up. The next day it takes me 10 minutes to get a picture and when I do it got a big chunk of green across the bottom. Scratching my head....:)

KachemakDiver

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Thanks for help. I read through and did most of the recommended changes. And I got a picture. It was late so I didn't fly. The next day I set up and hook up and I can't get a picture. Change to one of my phones. It hooks right up. The next day it takes me 10 minutes to get a picture and when I do it got a big chunk of green across the bottom. Scratching my head....:)
What models of tablet and phones are you working with?
Do you have access to another remote controller to compare with?

Reaction score
What models of tablet and phones are you working with?
Do you have access to another remote controller to compare with?
Samsung 3 tablet and Kyocera phone. And of course after I said that I went out to try again and I had no issues.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horndog57