Hello from France and a new P3P owner

Reaction score
Hi all, waiting desparately for my "new" secondhand Phantom 3 Pro to be delivered and I've had a good look around this excellent forum. So here's my first newbie problem: I downloaded the DJI GO app, which is called GO 4, but it doesn't show the Phantom 3 in the setup, only the more recent drones. Looking around the web I saw a recommendation to use DJI Pilot which I have downloaded and it seems to be OK. Or should I be using an older "GO" version? If so, where can I find it ? Is Pilot much the same as GO ?

The app for the p3p is called 'DJI GO-for products before P4'... it's in the App Store.

P3p is a good solid reliable machine, enjoy.

I've had a second-hand one for two years now, love it

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi all, waiting desparately for my "new" secondhand Phantom 3 Pro to be delivered and I've had a good look around this excellent forum. So here's my first newbie problem: I downloaded the DJI GO app, which is called GO 4, but it doesn't show the Phantom 3 in the setup, only the more recent drones. Looking around the web I saw a recommendation to use DJI Pilot which I have downloaded and it seems to be OK. Or should I be using an older "GO" version? If so, where can I find it ? Is Pilot much the same as GO ?
I can see the app question has been addressed. So while waiting for the Phantom to arrive, now would be a good time to read the owners manual front to back. You have no idea how much easier it will make your flying experience later on. Understanding how and why the drone does what it does will prevent 99% of crashes due to pilot error.

You're gonna love the P3P. Download the manual here: Phantom 3 Professional - Specs, FAQ, Tutorials, Downloads and DJI GO - DJI

Hello yarnik. Welcome. Im new here too and fly a second hand p3p as well. Its an awesome bird. Take care of it!

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Welcome to the Droning Worlds' best place to learn anything and everything you didn't even know you needed to know until you realized you didnt know it!
I think.
Maybe.
?
Brad

Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from sunny (sometimes very wet) Florida. I bet you’ve got happy feet about now. Your anticipation will be justly rewarded! ?

Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!
Hey Oso thanks for the tips and specs etc. On the p3p i can def use that. Sorry to yarnik for jumping the bandwagon on his intro post. But we both fly the p3p. Lol btw im from tampa oso born in Illinois though

Last edited:
Reactions: Oso
now would be a good time to read the owners manual front to back. You have no idea how much easier it will make your flying experience later on. Understanding how and why the drone does what it does will prevent 99% of crashes due to pilot error.
Words of wisdom for sure!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic