Hello from Corpus Christi,Texas

Reaction score
Hello All,
I am a student at Texas A&M CC majoring in GIS and Geomatics and was turned on to UAS during a surveyor conference last fall. I recently purchased my first bird and have been studying for the FAA exam with hopes to be a licensed and proficient operator upon graduation. My goal is to get in with a survey or GIS firm that is using UAS for geomatics.

Besides my new found respect for drones. I spent 16 years in the US Navy wrenching on helicopters, and retired 2012.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: GFields
Welcome to our drone home!

Indeed I do, and she never looked so good. Are you local? If so, are you against a noob tagging along for some flying? Between NAS, CC Int, and the two NOLFs I nervous to fly anywhere in this town LOL

The overhead video is pretty cool too!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Indeed I do, and she never looked so good. Are you local? If so, are you against a noob tagging along for some flying? Between NAS, CC Int, and the two NOLFs I nervous to fly anywhere in this town LOL

Thanks for the kind words,

I live in Dallas now and was there visiting the old neighborhood. I did not get stabbed or shot, so it was a good visit, haha. I don't remember there being NO Fly other than CC INT. I was able to fly within the Cabiness airspace after making sure there was no aircraft activity and trying to contact their tower. Good luck to you.

Welcome to the forum from the UK

As a former member of Lady Lex and retired in Pensacola. Study regional charts learn the regs find out what your restrictions are and use common sense that’s all there is to it, just check out the restrictions in northwest florida I never have had a problem. when in doubt stop and check it out

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1