Hello from Cleveland, TX

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop by and say hello as I'm new to the Phantom Family. I just received my Phantom SE today from DJI and I was really happy on its first 20 min flight I have to say! But now the RC won't charge, so this has become the most expensive flight I've done! Anyway, Introductions aren't a place to vent & look for a solution to my problem. So, that being said, I hope to learn as much as I can from all of you pilots out there!!

Reactions: crsttfr
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Reactions: smokingbbqbaker
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Just wanted to drop by and say hello as I'm new to the Phantom Family. I just received my Phantom SE today from DJI and I was really happy on its first 20 min flight I have to say! But now the RC won't charge, so this has become the most expensive flight I've done! Anyway, Introductions aren't a place to vent & look for a solution to my problem. So, that being said, I hope to learn as much as I can from all of you pilots out there!!

First and foremost, check the cable and the power source. Test both with another device, if possible.

If you're certain the USB cable and power source are working, you could open the controller and check the connection. There is a short cable inside that connects to the board. But then again it could be a bad battery. Obviously opening up the RC risks voiding your warranty. I can tell you, however, the P3S controller has no factory seal that would alert DJI that I ever looked under the hood.

Safest thing is to send it back.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

now the RC won't charge, so this has become the most expensive flight I've done!
Did it ever successfully charge? How are you attempting to charge it? What happens?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl