Hello from another new enthusiast in Phoenix, Az

They (the antelope) haven't been back yet,, but I got my gear ready,,,yes miles of open area. Haven't tried any distance runs yet. But I got the room,,,I'm at 7000 feet ASL ,the flats are out my front door 200ft below me. Its a great view,,
9bbe347c904994c4fafc5fbc488e2c76.jpg
y
c240c5c67672070548ed8b45d46358b3.jpg
Wow!!! Man what a view. All that open space to do anything. I'd be flying every day.

I'm remodeling right now so my time is limited,,,but very soon,,weather is getting nice.id love to fly everyday,,,

Being in Buckeye (Sundance area) there are a ton of places to fly. I can pretty much walk right down the street and be in the open desert. Just a couple minutes from me is an old Luke AFB auxiliary field that was converted to an R/C field. Not much to see around there, but wide open to fly.

Tomorrow I'm going out to one of my buddies dairies to do some filming (and airgunning of pidgeons). That should be a fun trip.
Hi,just moved to buckeye and want to know of a wide open place close by to fly with nothing around. :)

Hello all,new to forum and want to know of a wide open place to fly in Buckeye with nothing around-any help please. :)

Hello guys I jus got my first Phantom 3 Standard yesterday.. this is my first time flying and I wanna fly this baby really bad.. I live on 12 street and Indian school Phoenix, is there any good open places where I can fly? I looked up a lot either it’s way to west or south any thanks really appreciated.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164