Hello friends I purchase a new phantom 4 advance + need help

Reaction score
Hello friends I purchase a new phantom 4 advance + after one month I connect the remote to the internet than my remote not connect to aircraft .I am very depression . than One person solved my problem but saying me never connect the remote to the Internet your remote and aircraft not same series .How can is that possible series change
What the solution this problum plese help me and solve my problem. I am very sad

Someone solve my problem but he say to me never connect the remote control to the internet my controller is inbuilt screen please help me

There is no need to have the controller connected to the internet. Updates are not mandatory.
You can turn the WiFi off in the settings.

Virendra: It's best not to ask for personal contact details. People are understandably suspicious. And if, by any chance, you're from India (or thereabouts), there's even more reason to be cautious because lots of stolen personal details get misused there.

We've also never reconnected to wifi since the initial setup stage.

Hello friends I purchase a new phantom 4 advance + after one month I connect the remote to the internet than my remote not connect to aircraft .I am very depression . than One person solved my problem but saying me never connect the remote to the Internet your remote and aircraft not same series .How can is that possible series change
What the solution this problum plese help me and solve my problem. I am very sad
Remember, use mini USB to mini USB on internet connection and/or computer, it worked for me when I had data transfer problems...mini USB to standard USB didn't work on firmware or data trsnsfers..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik