Hello Folks - New guy - Scorpion Drones?

Reaction score
Hello All -
New (and by new I mean pre-ordered, hopefully June?) P3 owner here, just wanted to say hello and see if anyone has any "Scorpiondrone.com" reviews, as I have one ordered through them...

I've been reading through nearly all the posts here, really helpful posts and the obviously random spattering of Trolls... But, It's the interweb so at least there are no cats here ;P

See you all around and hope to be a value-added member of the community once I get my P3 in.

-D

Reactions: Deadlift
Thanks, I also ordered an X5C for some smaller drone practice before my P3 gets in... looking forward to it arriving Monday...

Welcome Deadlift, great idea practicing on a X5C, but I can tell from experience once you get you P3 you won't find much time for the X5C. Happy Landings

I know the owner. Great guy. What do you need to know. If I'm not mistaken last time I asked he hasn't received the phantom 3 YET

Welcome, I still fly the Syma X5 inside when I can't fly outside..... really get the wife hacked off as dog go frigging nuts....

I know the owner. Great guy. What do you need to know. If I'm not mistaken last time I asked he hasn't received the phantom 3 YET

Glad to hear - I assumed no different, just didn't know. Great advertised price and he's responded to my emails quickly, so far everything's great :)

Oh yeah. He's really good. I know him in person. Since he's here in Miami. Great service!

Received my X5C today... fun to fly but definitely need practice! Got away from me a bit when it turned around...

Here's a 2mp shot from the little guy.... why not :)

PICT0014.jpg PICT0020.jpg PICT0021.jpg

LOL x5c manual is a joke... Can they hire me for translation? seriously I'll just google translate it, then make it make sense in English... haha

Anyway... Wow! Pretty hard to control at first, yet decent pics (for an average person, in full light, with no motion... lol)... Now mind you, I took family vacations with an original Sony 1.4mp camera that captured on a 3.5" floppy...

Anyway, looking forward to gaining control of this little beast in prep for my "Big Guy" coming in... June~ish? haha

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic