Hello all.

Reaction score
Greetings,
‘My name is Jerry and I’m from Buffalo NY. Was always interested in drones, but had enough other hobbies. Due to the isolation of the current situation, I purchased a Phantom 3 Standard on the secondary market. Gone through a few sets of propellers already and I have much to learn, but it has brought me relaxation of late and for that I am thankful.

Hi Jerry, my dad’s Family started in Buffalo from Croatia. It amazes me how many Slavic people live there.
Be careful at first and don’t get over confident. You shouldn’t be going through so many props. I’d hate to see you loose your drone or get in trouble. This is a good place to get information. Check past articles on the P 3. Good luck.

Reactions: Capt KO and jerbear
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Reactions: Capt KO
Practice in a large open field or park so you don't crash into things and wreck your props. Use Google Earth to scout out potential flying sites from home. Seems to me with classes now being held remotely, there won't be much going on at the university campuses if you can access the grounds. They have plenty of open space. But Buffalo also has many open park areas. I don't know the drone laws in Buffalo, but it doesn't seem like you have to travel far out from the city to find an open piece of land. Graduated from UB back in 1975.

SCREENGRAB.JPG

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues