Hello all!! [Black P4]

Reaction score
Hello everyone!! Let me start out by saying that I am 100% new to drones! I think they are the absolute coolest thing so I decided to splurge on myself this week. I bought myself a BestBuy exclusive black Phantom 4. I absolutely love the look in black. To me it looks like something that Batman would fly! Ha!

Anyway, I'm sure I'm going to have about a thousand questions from here on in so try not to beat me up too bad if the answers are obvious ones. I've already read all the manuals and watched all the tutorials by DJI. I plan on taking my maiden flight and registering with the FAA this week because today it's a bit rainy here on the east coast.

I'm looking forward to knowing you all and the experience that you senior pilots have to offer. Thanks again!!

Welcome to the forum Xenomorph .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to the forum Xenomorph .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Thank you for the welcome! I am REALLY looking forward to getting my bat in the air!!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31