Heli-World - What A Terrible Company!

Reaction score
Heli-World - what a terrible company!

I ordered a dji iosd mini on 2/3/2014. no receipt. no confirmation number. nothing. I signed in to my account to look. nothing.

I called them on, 2/5/2014 asking for confirmation of my purchase. the lady said she would send it right away. I never received that confirmation.

after checking a few places to buy the mini iosd, heli-worlds website said they had them in stock and were ready to ship. they don't have them in stock! I called them on 2/6/2014 asking about them. I was told they were out of stock and they didn't know when they would have any more.

they lied about having the product and more than likely had to order it themselves. this morning, 2/7/2014, 12:01am, I finally received an email stating I should have my package by 2/12/2014.

I ordered a storm fpv combo from heli-pal about an hour later. heli-pal is in Hong Kong, China. I received that package yesterday via dhl. up to minute updates from beginning to end via email. no extra special shipping charges.

I have cancelled the payment and if it ever shows up, ill send it back. I have already ordered another one from a different store.

proceed with caution if you choose to use Heli-World.

drew

I'm having exactly the same problem with HobbyKing, absolutely no responses to email and also disconnected telephone numbers. Absolute ****, I will never use these muppets again. I believe helipal have got a good reputation and will definitely be giving them my business from now on. Warning to everyone.... Do NOT use HobbyKing Hong Kong, money has vanished without a trace and there is nobody or nothing I can do about it. Can't even get a reply from any other HobbyKing stores, ******* thieving pricks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20