Heat questions

Reaction score
I have an interesting question. How hot does the H3-2D gimbal get? I haven't really noticed till now but after I shut my phantom 2 off I felt the gopro and gimbal and they we're both super hot. Also as another question the phantom 2 also felt slightly hot. Is that normal?

I have an interesting question. How hot does the H3-2D gimbal get? I haven't really noticed till now but after I shut my phantom 2 off I felt the gopro and gimbal and they we're both super hot. Also as another question the phantom 2 also felt slightly hot. Is that normal?

Every piece of equipment at uses power on your P2 emits heat which is the by product of power. When you say super hot I visualize burns which I doubt is the case. So since you don't have burns I guess everything is normal.

Every piece of equipment at uses power on your P2 emits heat which is the by product of power. When you say super hot I visualize burns which I doubt is the case. So since you don't have burns I guess everything is normal.

I definitely did not get burns, however the plate that the back of the gopro rests on(on the gimbal) was almost too hot to hold. I'm not sure if I've just never noticed it or because something is wrong

I definitely did not get burns, however the plate that the back of the gopro rests on(on the gimbal) was almost too hot to hold. I'm not sure if I've just never noticed it or because something is wrong

I'm well aware of how GP is attached to the gimbal. I have one question which GP are you attaching to the gimbal?

It's a hero 3+ black

As long as it wasn't GP 4 black. Next time take it out for a flight check the temp for the motors and the gimbal plate and I'll bet they'll be about the same. If you noticed my equipment listed I'm using the same gimble and camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair