HealthyDrones.com = Awesome

Reaction score
I just started using healthydrones.com and was very surprised with all the stats and information it pulls from the Phantom 4 log files(even pics somehow from the .txt log). It's a crazy amount of information I didn't realise was getting created and logged while flying and really helps me see where I can improve and spot any potential issues with the copter or batteries. I'm also a stats nerd so this is heaven for me :)

But the really cool thing(at least for me) is the option to download a kml file for Google Earth and few the flight path in 3D over a map.

Anyone else using the site? Is it useful over the long term? I've only got about 20 full flights under my belt on the P4(many more on other craft) but think more people should be using this as it really does tell you everything.

I've no connection with the site by the way, just really impressed by it and think more people should be aware it exist(especially people new to the hobby). I signed up for the Gold option as its totally worth it for what you get, not sure the Pro would offer anything I need though.

Last edited:
Also, a little tip to those that fly with a non jailbroken iPad and want to access and upload the flight logs without using iTunes or connecting to a computer.

If you have an iPhone or other iOS device that is Jailbroken, install the DJI Go app on that as well. Once you’re done with your flight, sync the flight records on the iPad, then load up DJI Go on your jailbroken iPhone and sync the flight records on that as well. Then open iFile and browse to the correct folder(search for “dji” and it will find it quickly) and you will see your flight records that have synced from the iPad.

What I do from there is upload the latest .TXT flight record to my Google Drive from within iFile(click the file and select “Drive”), then load up the healthydrones site on my iPhone browser, select upload and choose Google Drive as the source and pick the file and upload, that’s it.

It sounds like a lot of hassle, but actually only takes a minute or less to do.

Oh, just makes sure you have iFile installed from Cydia and Google Drive from the App Store.

Of course, if you fly with a jailbroken iPad or iPhone you can do all of the above uploading on that device.

Last edited:
I believe anyone that wants to become a serious drone pilot uses it. I do it for the sync of data and gauges for my videos and used it since the first fday I got a drone.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl