HDR Merge Software?

Reaction score
3_hdr_comparison.jpg
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for most cost effective software to take brackets of images (3's or 5's) taken with my P3Pro and create my own HDR images.

Looks like Adobe Lightroom CC makes this quite an easy process but I don't really want to pay $9.99/mo forever...

Is there any other software solutions out there that makes creating own HDR images (from multiple individual images w different exposures) possible for free or low one time cost?

Tks

Reaction score
I'm a long time user of Photomatix (not free, I don't think, but you can download a trial), but have recently changed to use Lightroom. It's faster and does a better job.

I don't have Lightroom CC, I have v6, which you can still purchase, I think, without the monthly fee.

Reaction score
Try a trial of light room and photomatix. If you play with photos a lot light room is awesome.

Reaction score
photomatrix is a steal.. it works very well!

Reaction score
I use Photomatrix also, it is really good but you do need to learn it well. I also use the HDR merge in Photoshop CS5 but it isn't as good for HDR as Photomatrix.

Reaction score
Free shipping from Holland on a $90 program for $40. Seems too good to be true.
They're not selling the box, I think they're just emailing you the serial number, so no actual shipping.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Island time