HDMI module tested (video )

Reaction score
External HDMI module is a must have and i really enjoy it.
Flew the from the living room , remote connected to the TV .

Onemanshow thanks that was pretty cool! Where is this beautiful countryside? Not going to ask your altitude and start up those issues...but that is nice.

Did you install the HDMI mod yourself? if so...can a dummy like me install it? I have seen some good reasons to install it now I have seen a great reason.

thanks again!

Reactions: Onemanshow
Onemanshow thanks that was pretty cool! Where is this beautiful countryside? Not going to ask your altitude and start up those issues...but that is nice.

Did you install the HDMI mod yourself? if so...can a dummy like me install it? I have seen some good reasons to install it now I have seen a great reason.

thanks again!

Hi Paul55
Thanks , yes i installed the HDMI module myself ( fairly easy to do ) i may have documented all pics or maybe i still have the timelapse video i did out of it , if i find it i will send it to you .
As long as you have a couple of proper tools ( screwdrivers) and a flat tool to pull cable ribbons if you are not using your fingers , you should be good to go , videos on youtube make you realize how easy that is too.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl