HDMI Module problems

Reaction score
Installed the HDMI Module today, installation went perfectly along with the firmware update apart from the following.

When I plug in any HDMI device (hoping to use DJI Goggles) the Go 4 app disconnects and no video is shown via HDMI or Go 4 using full size USB port to the iPad.

If I unplug the HDMI port Go 4 returns to normal.

I have looked around online and people recommend deleting the video cache but nothing has worked.

Um...I have old p4 with hdmi fitted on remote,it has small hdmi plug,before I got adapter for hdmi cable to fit in used normal usb port and plugged into where it charges on headset,have you try that way ?I now use tab and goggle together,sure that setting under hdmi,it gave me option to display to goggle or both

Also because live veiw only,you will get the restrictions in flight because app not conected,
Screenshot_20180308-113558.jpg
....this page out of a pdf download of dji goggles manual

All sorted, thanks to user mecanique62 2 on the DJI Forum

The following are direct instructions from mecanique62 2 original post:

“I connected my goggles through the USB connection & selected smooth mode, Then switched back to HDMI & it started working, pretty choppy though, so i connected USB again & switched to Normal mode, then back to HDMI & everything looks pretty good. I Hope this might help the rest of you. Oh, I forgot, I uninstalled DJI Go 4 & reinstalled thinking that might have been the cause, but it wasn’t.”

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl