Hawk raptor range extender

Reaction score
Thought on the raptor range extender. Is it worth it etc? I fly a phantom 4 pro plus with a set of the cheap slide on range extenders. I had seen this raptor and thought i would ask y'all. I am a newbie so would not know
Thank you in advance for any and all input

It depends on your uses. I am perfectly happy with nearly 4 miles on my P4A. I use mine for taking cool pictures. However, if you plan to use it not just for fun, (aerial mapping services, very professional uses), it would be a good choice. In other words, I don't think it is worth it to throw away $100+ if you don't absolutely need it.

Great point i really use it more for hobby for cool video and pictures. I dont see myself ever being to far from the craft. Thanks for the input

Reactions: brokenprops115
As stated, the range is maybe 5 miles as it is, not sure there is that much more to gain, if you need more range, maybe use Litchi? Then you don't use the radio, it flies its own path.

I think the Titan Cyclone amplified circular polarised antenna is the best for the job, if your going to mod the controller might as well go the whole hog and get amplified.

The Titan t-mount allows you swap antenna panels for different purposes or to use one panel across multiple controllers, I have modded my P4P, MP, MPP and Spark controllers to work with Titan antennas

p4p titan2 - Copy (1).jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the input it helps. I am very new still have lots i am learning. But loving it.

Go with the Titan. I use the Atlas. You can also use their remote antenna adapter and fly from your car, or house. It isn't just about distance. It is about getting a good signal with trees.

Reactions: Jchlkw
Go with the Titan. I use the Atlas. You can also use their remote antenna adapter and fly from your car, or house. It isn't just about distance. It is about getting a good signal with trees.
Thanks for info.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures