Hawaii cinematic video

I have been to Maui and Hawaii, the only way I know to mess up a picture or video is to point the camera into the sun or leave lens cap on.
Other than that, yeah it still looks good. ;)

Rod

Reactions: Tony111
Ah, the smell of paradise that only Hawaii has, at least that I've been to. We woke up every morning looking at Diamond Head from our apartment at Waikiki. Then a trip down Liki Liki Highway to work at the sub base. Work is the same everywhere Never Enough playtime. But it was beautiful. No drones in '68 so moved back to Florida and captaincy. But I miss the smells.
Nice vid ?

Reactions: Tony111 and RodPad
Man oh Man, can those Sailors at the sub base drink. They taught me well, took me a while to recover. ? I was only 16/17 but married (51yr)), a legal adult in Hawaii.

I have been to Maui and Hawaii, the only way I know to mess up a picture or video is to point the camera into the sun or leave lens cap on.

Rod
It's funny you should say that. I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Reactions: Tony111 and RodPad

Rod
haha, it is definitly true. unfortunetly my trip was short so I had to balance having fun without filming and filming

Reactions: RodPad
Ah, the smell of paradise that only Hawaii has, at least that I've been to. We woke up every morning looking at Diamond Head from our apartment at Waikiki. Then a trip down Liki Liki Highway to work at the sub base. Work is the same everywhere Never Enough playtime. But it was beautiful. No drones in '68 so moved back to Florida and captaincy. But I miss the smells.
Nice vid ?
beautiful memories! My dream is to be able to live there permanently but it so expensive :p

Reactions: Capt KO
@Tony111,
My only compliant!
Show your home location!

I assumed that you lived there and you were working to create some advertising videos?

Really the clip was pretty good....

I will post some old pics on this thread when I can find them.

The one picture that I first think of is is an Elevation Marker 11'000 instead of a mile marker on the road to the top. Snow on the ground, we had rented a Tahoe. I'm feeling dizzy again (Actually, as I'm writing this I have been sick for four days). :rolleyes:

Rod

@Tony111,
My only compliant!
Show your home location!

I assumed that you lived there and you were working to create some advertising videos?

Really the clip was pretty good....

I will post some old pics on this thread when I can find them.

The one picture that I first think of is is an Elevation Marker 11'000 instead of a mile marker on the road to the top. Snow on the ground, we had rented a Tahoe. I'm feeling dizzy again (Actually, as I'm writing this I have been sick for four days). :rolleyes:

Rod
Thanks so much. I was there for only 2 weeks. Beautiful place! I hope you are better now! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic