Having choppy and green screen when viewing on computer

Reaction score
I thought it was the card. I even purchased a gaming computer and a new 1050 gtx graphic card as well as a 2k moniter.
So i just picked up a sandisk extreme 32 gb card and still the same.
I am trying to shoot in 4k 60frames.
I have some 128gb extreme plus on the way.
just not sure its a write speed problem any help???

I have been trying different settings and now with the sandisk it can handle 2k at 60pfs and 4k at 30fps.
but at 4k 30fps if you are flying at any speed it gets choppy enough that you can see it.
I will try later with the extreme plus at 4k 60fps.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I have been trying different settings and now with the sandisk it can handle 2k at 60pfs and 4k at 30fps.
but at 4k 30fps if you are flying at any speed it gets choppy enough that you can see it.
I will try later with the extreme plus at 4k 60fps.

Has anyone else had this issue?
Have you had look at transmission channels,,i using 1080 24/fps,only setting that work well for me,also try another usb cord just to eliminate that part of it

Hey guys looking at buying a p4 pro with the built in 5.5inch screen or the 8inc if I can get one. Can you use third party apps like drone deploy and others on these or is it just dji apps. Sorry I know its a bit off topic but didn't know where to post

Hey guys looking at buying a p4 pro with the built in 5.5inch screen or the 8inc if I can get one. Can you use third party apps like drone deploy and others on these or is it just dji apps. Sorry I know its a bit off topic but didn't know where to post
Yes can use other apps,,litchi one of the best but not free ap$20 odd bucks

Sorry but I forgot to say I have the p4pro+
I just tried the sandisk ultra and it seems better but still too choppy in 4k 60fps.
great in 2k 60fps.
Um 32gb should be more than enough not sure what reading speed is,i did get this card while back,over half a year ago to solve my glitchin issues,probly overkill but seems to work better than the 32 i had in it
15062064486581367525711.jpg
also i not have 4k tv or nothing so i just record all in 1080,trouble with these things its not one setting for all drones which means lots of tesing to get right

I have the built in screen. Ive downloaded apps for social media so i am able to share pics and vids from the controller. Never tried to use any other apps to operate the drone though. I think its great for simplicity and i have had zero problems but sometimes i feel i am a bit limited.

My thoughts on 4k is, i almost always record in 4k because in a few years it will be quite common and standard. All of our 1080 is going to look like crap. I got a Sony FDR AX100 when they came out specifically for top quality 4k family videos. Glad i did because the kids baby vids will look super sharp for a very long time until 8k comes around lol. If you can handle 4k I would try to use it as much as possible. Only few times ive used 1080 was for the 120 fps on some target shots at the rifle range which i wanted to edit into slow motion.

TLDR: you can use many apps on the built in controller but I've not tried any to fly the P4. And use 4k because in a few years 1080 will look crappy.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj