Has anyone had any luck flying the P4P+ with the P4P controller?

Has anyone had any luck flying the P4P+ with the P4P controller?
You don't really need any luck. Either RC can be used since the ACs are the same. As long as you’re not mixing V1/V2 models, its just a matter of linking. Routine stuff, so you should have no issues.

Last edited:
I was thinking that the linking software was different? Or is that HD feed? Ha guess I should read more. 2nd hand purchase and trying to figure out what drone to keep, And yes. linking drones is not problem. Just did not want the p4p+ aircraft to not get along with the p4p controller is all.

have had no problem. have flown the P4+ with the GL300F controller instead of the GL300E, with DJI Go, MapPilot, and DroneDeploy with no problems...

Reactions: Blade4
The only potential catch is that the original P4 pro and V2.0 use different communication systems and are not compatible.
You can't mix and match versions of the P4 pro
So that is my main question. Is the P4P+ (aircraft) going to work with a P4P (controller). Not sure if they are too different.

have had no problem. have flown the P4+ with the GL300F controller instead of the GL300E, with DJI Go, MapPilot, and DroneDeploy with no problems...
Ah cool! So then just standard linking procedures and otherwise good to go?

The main reason for my change is that I have a crystal sky monitor for the GL300F and the monitor on the P4P+ GL300E is not to my liking. Brightness is great. But there are a few items I just do not like about it.

So that is my main question. Is the P4P+ (aircraft) going to work with a P4P (controller). Not sure if they are too different.
There is no P4 pro+ aircraft.
There is just a P4pro aircraft that could be bought with a choice of two controllers.
Likewise,
There is no P4 pro V2.0+ aircraft.
There is just a P4pro V2.0 aircraft that could be bought with a choice of two controllers.

But the original P4 pro and P4 pro V2.0 aircraft are different.
You can't use a V2.0 controller with an original aircraft and vice versa.

Reactions: Blade4
There is no P4 pro+ aircraft.
There is just a P4pro aircraft that could be bought with a choice of two controllers.
Likewise,
There is no P4 pro V2.0+ aircraft.
There is just a P4pro V2.0 aircraft that could be bought with a choice of two controllers.

But the original P4 pro and P4 pro V2.0 aircraft are different.
You can't use a V2.0 controller with an original aircraft and vice versa.
Thanks that is the clarification I needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.