hard choice ?

Reaction score
hi!i'm looking to buy my first phantom :)
my choice is p2 version 3 but not sure witch one vision plus or h43d as I have go pro all ready .
please help me to choose :
pros /cons ?
review ?

2 points:
P2 with H43D + GoPro is better than P2 V+ (related to Video and Pics)
P2 V+ is better than P2 (Telemetry and Real Time Camera Feed is ready out of the box, with P2 you have to buy and install all the FPV stuff)

Yes i know but what would be your choice?
If you have gopro all ready ?
Worth getting all fpv gear ?

Also is there any issues with vision + ?
Or maybe more trouble with p2 h4-3d ?

I have a P1- FPV, P2-Filming and P2 V+ (recreation- filming too).... For filming (semi pro comercial videos/pic) I prefer my P2 +H3-3D + GoPro. Installed basic Boscam + immersion 600Mw FPV + Telemetry.

Reactions: Airborne
General photography and filming, nothing too serious.
I'm technician by trade [emoji6]so fixing some issues with guide won't be a problem [emoji106]

I have the P2V+ v3. I bought it in March.
I am having some compass issues now, but other than that it has been great. The only thing I don't like about it is the fish eye lens. It's still 1080p and the definition and clarity is great, it's just the fish eye distortion that bugs me. And FPV on my 8" tablet, it works great.
I don't own a gopro so I don't know if they have a fish eye lens but from what I have seen I think they do not. I love my P2V+ but you might be better off with a gopro.
Here's a link to my you tube page. I have a bunch of flight videos there. Mostly goofy stuff, practicing, etc.
youtube.com/sdtag
but you can see the fish eye effect a lot.

• Software is available to help correct any fish eye distortion. 1080p does a real good job. New price wise the P3. Used or refurbished the P2vision + as has the camera gimbal and FPV built in.

Leaning more towards p2 h4-3d
Becouse of I own camera all ready
And signal quality of fpv [emoji106]

Buying the FPV kit,is. More expensive by add ones than to get one built in.

i went p2 h4-3d since I already owned the gopro too.

not to mention everything I read said the gopro setup was superior form video...

best of luck with your decision...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic