Hard case

Reaction score
Where can i buy a new hard case for my phantom 4,my son lost how don't ask please its driving me crazy

DJI does not sell the foam case that comes with the Phantom 4. You can find lots of other compatible cases here.

I purchased a Go Professional Case from Amazon a couple months ago. Heck of a case.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1470595340.020731.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1470595364.053301.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1470595378.683669.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1470595393.737689.jpg

Reactions: Geeno
I just received my new Nanuk 950 hard case. I love how deep the P4 sits in it. Well below the motors. This case is top quality. It can hold 4 batts. Steel reinforced lock holes. Plus wheeled.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have the HPRC 2710. Have seen a few cases mentioned here and the HPRC is the only case I trust to place in a cargo hold. It's larger though.

I have the HPRC 2710. Have seen a few cases mentioned here and the HPRC is the only case I trust to place in a cargo hold. It's larger though.

The 'Case Club' case reminds me of the Pelican gun cases I have. It is water tight and lockable. I would have no qualms checking it in for a flight. (Except for the possibility it would go missing. ;))

I purchased a Go Professional Case from Amazon a couple months ago. Heck of a case.

View attachment 61618View attachment 61619View attachment 61620View attachment 61621
I 2nd this case. It just feels sturdy. The foam i think is more denser than the case club ones people have been posting here. (Foam in teh case club one is still probably better than the generic soft foam in cushions). The GoProfessional compact fits on a plane as a carryon. And probably the main reason for choosing it is, I believe the company itself offers a lifetime warranty, which is nice to know. But i doubt ill be breaking it anytime soon.

Reactions: KeyToNewHome
I just got my hprc case in yesterday. I love it

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Case Club all the way man! 169.00 bucks on Amazon. Holds 6 batteries and props stay on the bird all the time. Plus wheels too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl