Hangar 360 App displays "In No Fly Zone"

Reaction score
I have been hired by a Municpality to map the progress of a new school. While I was capturing data today, I tried to use Hangar 360 to create a 360 degree pano. For my purposes only. Used to use is app frequently. Haven't used it in two years. Flew to location and height using DJI Go app, terminate DJI and fired up Hangar 360. It displayed I was in a "No Fly Zone". When I tapped on the tag, it had a line that said, "RC Override". I know it is probably flagged as warning zone because it is a school, but how do I perform an RC Override?

Reactions: DanDiego
I have been hired by a Municpality to map the progress of a new school. While I was capturing data today, I tried to use Hangar 360 to create a 360 degree pano. For my purposes only. Used to use is app frequently. Haven't used it in two years. Flew to location and height using DJI Go app, terminate DJI and fired up Hangar 360. It displayed I was in a "No Fly Zone". When I tapped on the tag, it had a line that said, "RC Override". I know it is probably flagged as warning zone because it is a school, but how do I perform an RC Override?
I had some similar questions, emailed Hangar360 support, never heard back. Great app when it works...

According to their TOS, Hangar360 owns all rights to the the panos you create, including all the original photographs taken by your drone during the flight and uploaded to their server, and they only give you a license to view the processed pano on their website, containing their watermark at the top. Don't use them for anything that is personal or for business, as you don't own the finished product, and cannot sublicense it to a client. Use the GO 4 Spherical Pano option instead, and select the option to save original files as Jpeg or DNG. Litchi can also create Panos that you own all rights to, as can DronePan.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4