Hallo from Hongkong

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Welcome jim. Anything you ever need to know these guys will help you out. Really respectful forum. Bet you get some awesome video in hong kong

Hi PhoenixOne, thank you for your kind words. HongKong is pretty crazy now, protests and fighting everyday.

Yes i get carried away with my own misery here in the states. but i was watching all of that kind of closely until lately. I do hate to hear it whether whatever side your on. I wont go much into politics here and I don't known much about the government there so it would be unfair to judge. But number one please stay safe and I don't mean to turn a bad thing into a good thing but maybe you can share your side of the story with your drone?? Or both sides of the story etc. Maybe. Idk

Reactions: Capt KO
I’m not into politics but the protests are making the citizens miserable. Maybe you are right, I might make a drone video, thanks

Hello from Florida. Long way away. Good to meet you Jim. What are you flying over there? Mostly P4’s myself. And a P3S, of which I know very little. Again, Welcome.
Capt KO

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: JimSae

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl