Had a glitch and near miss!!!! Look

Reaction score
Had loss control of my P3A today. Loss video feed and maps froze. so the first thing I did was gain altitude. Then 5 or so seconds later everything came back and I was in RTH mode. I set RTH well over the height of the tower, because I knew what I was filming . So glitches in RTH , live feed and with data logger. Check it out. Especially the data log .No editing software yet so sorry for the caveman footage.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Had loss control of my P3A today. Loss video feed and maps froze. so the first thing I did was gain altitude. Then 5 or so seconds later everything came back and I was in RTH mode. I set RTH well over the height of the tower, because I knew what I was filming . So glitches in RTH , live feed and with data logger. Check it out. Especially the data log .No editing software yet so sorry for the caveman footage.

Oh **** that was close

Holy crap dude. Just tell everybody that was controlled flight :) A similar thing happened to me on landing. I narrowly missed a huge palm tree and others. Didn't know until I reviewed the footage. Height is your friend.

Yeah, we all have close calls at some point, I was dropping down from 100' to film my wife and didn't see some power lines until the last second, did a full right roll and missed them by 10', scared the crap out of me, the darn things were so thin you couldn't see them in the screen until you were almost on top of them. I had a hard time seeing the wires on a Mini 2 so the phone was really bad.

Last edited:
But I have a bigger problem now. She lost total power about a hour ago and dropped to the ground.

grandma-finds-the-internet-meme-generator-wtf-b12499.jpg

Holy crap that was close! I had one of those the first flight, except my P3 was trying was trying to tangle with a 69KV switchyard. Fail Safe setup is your friend, I tweak it everywhere I go now..

9edfd735632aea8c34960191ac7d11ce.jpg

The last input before it loss total power. Notice the battery 52% . That was my 12th flight. I stood it back up and did a short flight to see the damage.

8084f4ce922457c5b88e878c246a1541.jpg

The data from the 13th to check for damage. Notice the battery at the end of flight. 25%. Now I'm home checking over flight data. Now my P3A won't power on With the battery I was flying with. But will with second battery. Now I wonder did the battery go bad. Or is it the app battery% off.

I see, well if you want some info into what happened be prepared to grab and post logs/flight data as well as all other pertinent info (Firmware, IOS or Android, which app version etc.....sorry to hear about this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.