H4-3D coming loose from the rubber pieces to the belly of p2

Reaction score
Hello

My p2 is flying better (meaning I'm getting better) but the rubber barrel shaped isolation pieces are separating from the plate screwed to the bottom of the p2

Has anyone else ever run into this?

Matthew

Hello

My p2 is flying better (meaning I'm getting better) but the rubber barrel shaped isolation pieces are separating from the plate screwed to the bottom of the p2

Has anyone else ever run into this?

Matthew
What do you mean? Are they tearing or coming out of the holes?.

mine come out of the holes... i think i am doing it taking the sd card in and out of the gopro...

not sure...

I haven't had any problems with the dampers coming out of the brackets and I.m only using two loose zip ties instead of the plastic clips.

Maybe they are not totally inserted to begin with. Usually, if they are loose, the camera will not be level. Never had one come out on its own except when crashing the thing.

They should have anti-drop pins through two of them to stop them separating, although most people just replace them with loose cable-ties instead.

i have determined i was causing one or two to come lose by messing with the gopro.

over the last 4 or 5 flights i have been careful when removing and replacing the sd card. no further problems...

btw, i use cable ties through two points as well...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl