GS Pro

Reaction score
I flew a photomap mission today and captured 155 pics. Trying to create a photo map using GS Pro, imported all the pics and they show up under materials. Not sure how to create the photo map from there. The manual doesn’t seem current and is no help. Any help is appreciated.

I flew a photomap mission today and captured 155 pics. Trying to create a photo map using GS Pro, imported all the pics and they show up under materials. Not sure how to create the photo map from there. The manual doesn’t seem current and is no help. Any help is appreciated.
GS Pro doesn't create orthophotos, it only helps with planning and flying the grid to get the individual images that you then stitch in another program.
You could upload the images to DroneDeploy or one of the other services that do this or use Agisoft Photoscan.
A low cost alternative might be: OpenDroneMap

Interesting. Everything I’ve read leads you to believe it will do the stitching for you. Even says that you can d.o up to 5 maps free then it wants to charge. Any, the pic capture works well. I will look into the options you mentioned. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Kenneth Moyer
Sorry ... I don't use Apple devices so I've never been able to use GS Pro.
Interesting. Everything I’ve read leads you to believe it will do the stitching for you. Even says that you can d.o up to 5 maps free then it wants to charge.
You've read more about it than I can find.
Creating maps with GS pro seems to be a well-kept secret.
All I can find is from p25 in the manual
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/groundstation_pro/20171121/GS_Pro_User_Manual_EN_V2.0.pdf

GS Pro doesn't create orthophotos, it only helps with planning and flying the grid to get the individual images that you then stitch in another program.
You could upload the images to DroneDeploy or one of the other services that do this or use Agisoft Photoscan.
A low cost alternative might be: OpenDroneMap
I see an IMPORT button to import files from the PC to the mobile device, but no EXPORT button for the created missions. How do you EXPORT or SYNC?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures