Ground Station this week?

Reaction score
Anybody expect DJI to be on time and deliver the Groundstation this week? They said approximately 2 weeks - I suppose that could mean more and DJI has not been exactly forthcoming. Who is going to be first to test it out?

I just got a email reply from them today (after 2 weeks) saying that they are still working on it without any further info. The rep told me to check Facebook, Twitter and their site.

I won't hold your breath for it.

DJI continues to under perform and continue with an epic fail. Approximately two weeks could be be as long as century in the scope of approximately. But I bet many more new users bought a P2 thinking it was coming. I bought mine in late December thinking late DEC early Jan was true. DJI customer support really sucks, it is nearly nonexistent, they fail to update or answer questions. I am thinking that one little Chinese dude is working his *** off trying to build every component, answer emails, manage Facebook, and everything for $1 a week. He is probably a political prisoner getting beat down daily.

Can't wait to find out the feature is going to have some unforeseen expensive hook. With battery life already dwindling because flytrex, fpv and iosd. Ground station will likely bring the flying time to 10 minutes vs 25.

DJI got my money, I believed them, they do not care at all. What a shame.,

This is what i got by email from support.......

Jorge G. (DJI Technology)
Mar 17 08:30
Dear Albert Cornelisse

Thank you for your email. The firmware update is still being tested and should be released in the upcoming weeks.

We will do our best to help you resolve this issue.

Thank you.
Customer Service Representative

This is what i got by email from support.......

Jorge G. (DJI Technology)
Mar 17 08:30
Dear Albert Cornelisse

Thank you for your email. The firmware update is still being tested and should be released in the upcoming weeks.

We will do our best to help you resolve this issue.

Thank you.
Customer Service Representative

weeks. thats the plural of week. meaning many. I would think month or two.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl