Ground Station - Not working on P2V+ version 2

Reaction score
I can't get Ground Station to work on my P2V+.
I have updated the software as far as I am aware but the DJI vision app doesn't seem to activate the Ground Station so I can't set up any waypoints.

I have tried Litchi for Phantom 2 and that works for Waypoints but doesn't work on adjusting the gimbal tilt (I have another thread on that too).

Have I missed something or are there fixes available for this?

Many thanks,
Paul :)

Have you tried planning way points on: Mission Hub - Litchi ? Gimbal tilt can be adjusted there I think.

Unfamiliar with your model type, but could you set keys to assign gimbal function? (Keys tab in Litchi)

New models are exiting to see, but I love my Phantom 3 advanced so much and it's features that I'll never part from it. The prices are falling for older versions such as mine, now around $750 or so.

A bit confused, gimbal tilt, via the app you slide the screen, with the basic controller (uses batteries ) you need to fit a seperate lever in the back, if you buy the upgraded controller you need to use the phantom software to change the type to upgraded controller and then you can use the gimbal wheel on the controller, Dji app, to activate ground station you have to enable it in the settings. There is no option in the p2v version of litchi to change the camera tilt automatically, this is just for the p3/4 etc. You can only change the camera tilt yourself via the controller

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes your right about the controller but not entirely so about the software. Litchi for p2 can adjust gimbal tilt but only manually by sliding you finger up and down the screen in the camera view mode or by tilting your device in FPV goggles mode. However, the manual mode hasn't been working too well for me.

Today I reinstalled all the software and it seems to be working better. I'll know if it's fixed properly when the weather calms down a bit but by then I hope my tilt lever will have arrived too, so I can upgrade my controller.

Now I'm trying to get the DJI Ground Station to work on the DJi Vision app as it doesn't let me put any way points in.

I must say that i think I'm enjoying overcoming the glitches as much as flying at the moment. Once I get a proper grip on it, I hope to gain more flying experience before i consider upgrading.

Thanks for getting involved with this.
Paul :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan