Greetings from NW Pittsburgh, PA

Reaction score
Hello all fellow drone pilots.
I am a new be just getting started in drone's. I presently have a Phantom 4 with a new Titan Cockpit Ground Station and some Titan higher gain antennas . I am a retired EE engineer, semi handicapped so I am looking to hook up with a local guy that is a experienced drone pilot. I leave about 17 miles NE of Pittsburgh PA along the Allegheny river. Flying in wooded and hilly- mountain terrain all around my home seems to be a challenge, but after more experience I hope to find a open area to fly.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello all fellow drone pilots.
I am a new be just getting started in drone's. I presently have a Phantom 4 with a new Titan Cockpit Ground Station and some Titan higher gain antennas . I am a retired EE engineer, semi handicapped so I am looking to hook up with a local guy that is a experienced drone pilot. I leave about 17 miles NE of Pittsburgh PA along the Allegheny river. Flying in wooded and hilly- mountain terrain all around my home seems to be a challenge, but after more experience I hope to find a open area to fly.
When I first started to learn i was lucky enough to have a son close by that had a couple of acres in the clear. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello from the Beartooth Mountains of Montana, soon to be back on my sailboat in Florida. I am very new to quads, in fact, FedEx should be delivering my new Phantom 4 tomorrow.
Looking forward to reading and learning on this forum.

Hello from the Beartooth Mountains of Montana, soon to be back on my sailboat in Florida. I am very new to quads, in fact, FedEx should be delivering my new Phantom 4 tomorrow.
Looking forward to reading and learning on this forum.
Nice meeting you.
You may want to look at Titans Cockpit Ground Station, basically what they do is take your DJI P4 controller and use the parts to put it in a portable case and add some other options such as hoover and fast controls. Since you are on a boat this package would be ideal for you.

Attachments

• Pilot Cockpit Controller 002.JPG
    Pilot Cockpit Controller 002.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 276
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl