Greetings All from Canada

Reaction score
Hello from Alberta, Canada.
Looking to learn more about UAVs.
Just got a P4 Pro+ and looking to grow it into a small business to service local farmers.
Currently working on getting 3rd party apps to install and function, with backgrounds in electronics, computers, forestry and currently a farmer, along with a childhood luv of flying many homemade models made of wooden shingles, it will be an interesting journey.

Regards

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0ROJYyg.png

Welcome to the forums. There are tons of knowledgable people here willing to help. Are you looking to do NDVI imaging for Agricultural? We do a lot of modified precision ag on golf courses through our pilot network and would be happy to give you a hand with anything you need.

Welcome fellow Albertan!!! I'm in Edmonton.

Welcome fellow Albertan!!! I'm in Edmonton.
I live near Red Deer, wide open, uncontrolled airspace ;)

Based on your avatar you use a custom CrystalSky Tablet with your p4, how long have you been flying?

After all this extensive browsing on the internet i'm starting to think buying the P4P+ was a big lemon, so its time to make ALOT OF LEMOADE. I'm starting to think that if I can't work with what DJI gives then it is time to make my own solution.

I live near Red Deer, wide open, uncontrolled airspace ;)

Based on your avatar you use a custom CrystalSky Tablet with your p4, how long have you been flying?

After all this extensive browsing on the internet i'm starting to think buying the P4P+ was a big lemon, so its time to make ALOT OF LEMOADE. I'm starting to think that if I can't work with what DJI gives then it is time to make my own solution.
Lol no thats an old Samsung galaxy note 8.0 tablet on my gl300c remote for my P3P. And yes I've read alot about the P4 and it's issues. But some have no troubles at all. Im very happy with my P3. I've only been flying since September 2018, when I joined after I bought my refurbished P3P directly from DJI. Before that was just a couple of toy drones and a helicopter that all were only usable indoors.

Welcome to the forums. There are tons of knowledgable people here willing to help. Are you looking to do NDVI imaging for Agricultural? We do a lot of modified precision ag on golf courses through our pilot network and would be happy to give you a hand with anything you need.

I'm just getting started in drone mapping and was wondering what the market was like for golf courses. I have a Phantom 4 Pro V2 and about to buy an NDVI sensor for it. What do people typically charge for that service? A family member is a superintendent of an 18-hole course and was wondering what to charge for providing an NDVI map/assessment of the entire course. How often do golf courses typically need the scan re-done?

Thanks,
Jim

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4