Green WiFi light on and off

Reaction score
Ok I crashed my pv2 into a tree and since then the wifi signal light goes green sometimes but will turn off or go red. I can tap on the 3.5mm plug and it will start up green again but then turns off after a min or less. I cleaned out the female ens and cleaned the male side but it still wont keep connected

Hi there,

Sounds like the lead is damaged, it connects the camera to the main board inside the quad, same as mine - I had same symptoms, but board is a bit toasted.

Unplug the lead and check it hasn't sheared or stretched anywhere and if you're comfortable with doing so - check inside the main board (not hard to to) - for my quids worth sounds like the cable is the issue as it has 4 wires inside.
Two handle power and the other two wifi and battery stats.

Cheers

I ordered the cable with the 3.5mm plug. I hope thats it. I requested a warrenty service from DJI US but have been just getting no where with that. 1 email response with a request number but no further contact. Is there a trick to get them to warranty service the drone??

Yep that's the lead you need - you'll have to open the shell to fix it to the board - just keep all off when doing that.
I now have to replace the main board on mine - just popped a diode beside the connector - i simply turned it on and pop!
DJI who? don't want to know...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT