Grateful for the Return Home Function

I found these strobe lights. More economical, but not sure if they are same quality.
These will work just fine,,unsure if they come with holder so might need a couple if you buy,,I used to velcro mine but never really secure,,those strobe mounts are very cheap also so good value there..

Ps,,,you always get some funny replys but never take it personally,,there be no one here lol and don't be afraid to ask the dumb questions cause that's how we find out what's not printed and that's a lot !!take care mate and keep safe

Reactions: caupwhiting
The Firehouse Cree Strobe lights at least double VLOS. They are also FAA approved for night flying. They are lightweight and don't interfere with camera or maneuverability. I bought 3D printed holders on eBay for easy snap on, snap off. The two in front are white with red and green in the back for orientation. Lume Cubes are another option but they weigh 12 oz. for both and do affect maneuverability but can light up the whole neighborhood at night.

://www.amazon.com/Firehouse-Technology-Intensity-Approved-Quadcopter/dp/B075KGTLWM/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=firehouse+strobe&qid=1561130884&s=gateway&sr=8-6 . CREE Stobe Light Holders for DJI Phantom Series - 4 Holders, for 4 Lights | eBay .
I'm really surprised all your strobes don't affect your drone's operation. I know that at least one sensor is in the leg where you mounted a strobe, and that antennas are also in the legs. Those strobes have printed-circuit wiring traces on them. Maybe it is OK because they aren't magnetic... But considering that the drone freaks out if you try and launch it from a car roof, or even the ground when there is rebar in the concrete, it seems the strobes' wiring might affect it.

Let’s not be too hard on this guy. The only question he was asking for input on were strobes. Not how to initiate RTH. In that regard he was simply sharing his experience - and admitting to lessons learned

"Forum etiquette..." Exactly, practice it.

You're both right of course. I went back and skimmed this thread and nowhere did he ask for help.

@caupwhiting I apologize

I'll step away from this forum for a while, maybe I can come back with a better attitude after I learn to read better

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31