GPS Tracker for P3

Spot on advice, i actually tried to velcro it underneath but as you say the tracker could not get a gps signal so the rf v16 is now on the back of the battery held with velcro and a tether for extra security, a good idea of mine you think? Works perfectly, three flights in and its not moved. See my thread . http://www.phantompilots.com/thread...f-v16-tracker-on-p3-only-velcro-needed.42741/

28iu72g.jpg
Looks good to me! Same concept that I had, just without access to a 3D printer. I'm going to make one for my new quad (gets here tomorrow) and make it available to folks on the forums here.

I bought the Trackimo device and mounted it with velcro over the power button on each battery. It works very well although the app could stand to be updated to make the history checking a little more user friendly.

I have the Trackimo. Easy set up. I mounted on the camera guard I bought from UAVBits. Used some fishing line for a back up tether. Has worked perfectly.

Reactions: andrewket2
I have the Trackimo. Easy set up. I mounted on the camera guard I bought from UAVBits. Used some fishing line for a back up tether. Has worked perfectly.

Thanks for the suggestion. Just ordered one from UAVBits. I couldn't find a good place to mount it that was 1/ balanced 2/ wouldn't interfere.

Hey JB...if possible, could you post a photo of your setup? I also have the camera guard and am looking into getting a Trackimo, but I'm unsure how I want to mount it. I like the fishing line idea!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj