gps position of drone

Reaction score
I use litchi on my phantom 4 and wish to see where my drone is when I run the video when I am back home ,
what setting do I need to go into to make this happen
cheers Tim

Hi I not use litchi a lot but is this what you mean,,,just Google search airdata if autosync is on in litchi app,might need to log in to this is not used before....djigo4 has it in their editor but sorry not 100% sure with litchi lately
Screenshot_20190716-193032.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In GO ... you can select to have telemetry info recorded alongside the video - it creates a Subtitle file. If you play back the video file unedited with the srt file in same directory - you get all the info displayed along the bottom. The selection is in the Camera menu ... called "Video Caption".
If you do not want the telemetry displayed - just use the video file without the srt file.

BUT - you must combine the two if you wish to edit the video and keep telemetry data correct to the video. A small program called HANDBRAKE can be used to combine the video and srt file into one ...

Note srt files can be edited in Notepad or other simple text editor ... as long as you do not change the time line ... you can add or remove any other part as you wish.

I am not sure if LITCHI can do same ... I believe that if you enable 'Video Caption' in GO ... this sets camera on drone to record the srt file whatever flight app you use.... meaning both Go and Litchi will have it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JWH and Capt KO
I don't know what the exact setting is called, but I think you can also turn it on and off in Litchi.

Yes my video files have a .srt that goes with it. My windows PC's and my iPad will play the captioning file automatically. Most of my flights are Litchi missions.

If you didn't know there is a built in screen recorder in Litchi. You just have to remember to turn it on and save it before you shut of your tablet.

It nice because you can playback your flight, and see what missed messages that popped up etc.

Rod

Reactions: Capt KO
I use DU recorder for Android to record tablet screen - very small footprint and doesn't seem to affect processor / Go or LITCHI operation.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1