Got ripped off, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry guys i never got notified of these. It was a cash transaction, not really much i can do about it now. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or advice
HI just for record at top of each page is a watch thread if you click on you will be notified if post gets replied to,that way you can turn off device or do something else but still get alerts from posts,,helps also for quick replys,all the best sorting out drone :) Ian

Reactions: Loz
HI just for record at top of each page is a watch thread if you click on you will be notified if post gets replied to,that way you can turn off device or do something else but still get alerts from posts,,helps also for quick replys,all the best sorting out drone :) Ian

Ah thank you. Im new to all this

Someone called u American. Does the world think little of us?
At least they didn't call u French.
I have about had it with the American bashing.

Yes unfortunately, the world does think little of us NOW. Not much the rest of us americans can do about it though

Or he just has no manners, he asked for help, was offered it, never responded / disappeared..

Im sorry mate i didnt realize how this app worked, thought i would be notified.

Reactions: Loz
Yes unfortunately, the world does think little of us NOW. Not much the rest of us americans can do about it though
The world has hated Americans for a long time. I get your meaning by "Now"
Not a place for politics. We use Facebook for that

Im sorry mate i didnt realize how this app worked, thought i would be notified.

Likewise sorry, appreciate your reply and very happy to assist you regardless of where you are.

Yes it's great to see . Now being this was solved and really no need to go any further..

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94