Got ripped off, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im only a freshman in high school, not much cash. I tried to buy a phantom 3, but ended up getting an old FC40. Can anyone please help me?

Where did you bought it? Can you return it?

How and where did you buy? Is there any record of sale & any conditions? Have you discussed with seller & how has that gone, if not why not.? What help are you seeking?

Not the first one! I have a claim going on PayPal from a person (gender unknown) that I can't get to respond for something purchased from eBay. Looked legit at the time the $ were sent, then all went south. Product was rc related. Popular products for people to deal in because of the demand.

I have a claim going on PayPal from a person (gender unknown) that I can't get to respond for something purchased from eBay.

Yes been there too, my experience with PayPal was great & got my money back. Hence questions OP..

Im only a freshman in high school, not much cash. I tried to buy a phantom 3, but ended up getting an old FC40. Can anyone please help me?
If you need help bro, you should answer the questions.

Reactions: tak5501
I bought it off an app like craigslist. I messaged him about it but he has ignored me now.

Was it a cash transaction or did you use PayPal or ???

You asked for help but you're not giving us enough information. Also, the extremely long delay between us asking you for information and you providing it is likely to lead to this thread rapidly disappearing into the sunset, along with any chance of getting your money back. If you REALLY want help, you need to answer the questions and do so as quickly as you can.

One main question we need answered: How did you pay for it (cash, check, Paypal, credit card, crate of live chickens)? Until you answer that, I think we're at a standstill.

Or he just has no manners, he asked for help, was offered it, never responded / disappeared..

OP is now posting sunset photos. So here's the simple fix.
Ignored. Done.

Im sorry guys i never got notified of these. It was a cash transaction, not really much i can do about it now. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or advice

Someone called u American. Does the world think little of us?
At least they didn't call u French.
I have about had it with the American bashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4