Got rid of "HERE" maps

I went back to 2.9.1 yesterday to get my Google maps back. Worked fine.

I went back to 3.0.1 to get the Google maps. But... I also continually lost connection to the app. Forgot that nice little annoyance DJI gave us in that version. I will be going back to 2.9.1 now also. Thanks.

I went back to 3.0.1 to get the Google maps. But... I also continually lost connection to the app. Forgot that nice little annoyance DJI gave us in that version. I will be going back to 2.9.1 now also. Thanks.
I went from 3.1.0 to 3.0.1 and all seems good for me. But I have the P3S and since it uses wifi and not a cable don't think we had that issue. You were talking the connection between the RC and device, correct?

I went from 3.1.0 to 3.0.1 and all seems good for me. But I have the P3S and since it uses wifi and not a cable don't think we had that issue. You were talking the connection between the RC and device, correct?

That makes sense. However, when I am at home and have the wifi turned on, I still get a green blob. No definition or detail in the Here maps at all. Either way, I'm back now to 2.9.1 and all is good with Google maps. Thanks.

My daughter came over and we tried the latest version of GO 4 and here maps was actually pretty good. It appears just the Android users are affected. I bought a used mini 2 for 150 bucks and here maps is crystal clear for the most part. So I run the latest and greatest on IOS and 2 versions back on my S7 Edge

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

My daughter came over and we tried the latest version of GO 4 and here maps was actually pretty good. It appears just the Android users are affected. I bought a used mini 2 for 150 bucks and here maps is crystal clear for the most part. So I run the latest and greatest on IOS and 2 versions back on my S7 Edge

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

The key phrase there is; "Here maps is crystal clear for the most part". Google maps was clear always. Just saying.

Reactions: dougsteph

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94