Got my new p3p today

Tony, I have 2 P3As. One with new style motors and one with the old style motors. And although I have never used them the prop unloosening wrenches are different for the new style/old style motors.
Yep. Just found out. I did purchase a different plastic wrench before. Now I must find it. But I guess I need to get another case for my 2nd phantom.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

congrats u will love it day and night difference with lightbrige, on the remote advice replace the tablet holder bracket especially if using and iPad or a regular size tablet, that plastic bracket is easy to break, phone is ok, get a metal one like the inspire, film 4k and save as 1080@ 60 fps,if pc capable,

Reactions: Tony Cowan
I will use the tool to tight the a little p3p has a lot of braking , in your case for long straits flight adjust your braking to get a smooth video

congrats u will love it day and night difference with lightbrige, on the remote advice replace the tablet holder bracket especially if using and iPad or a regular size tablet, that plastic bracket is easy to break, phone is ok, get a metal one like the inspire, film 4k and save as 1080@ 60 fps,if pc capable,
I will use goggles mostly for the p3p. I did put the inspire tablet holder and metal bracket on my standard remote. But looks like it will be fine on my pro as I only want to use my goggles. This is my remote tablet holder.
395d2afc5d37744d7e7fc6e4a8bf2666.jpg

I will use the tool to tight the a little p3p has a lot of braking , in your case for long straits flight adjust your braking to get a smooth video
Really. Not sure how to adjust it. I know in the settings but the proper settings I'm unsure of.

So save the film as 1080p 60fps. Can I edit that in the go app? Wow. I'm not good at editing yet on my pc. I need recommendation of and easy simplified editor.

Ok just completed my in house test of the pro. All is in top order. Out the googles in using fpv camera for dji. And they look crystal clear looking at the camera view. So for sure that is all I will ever use for the pro. I will do LOS until it goes up. Then fpv all the way from that point on using my goggles. I know many so called purist frown at this. But keep on frowning as this is how I will roll :) with my standard will be traditional. Wow. Stoked to fly it now. I guess I will leave the props on the standard and remove always on the pro. As I don't have a case and the box will suffice for now. Thanks all for the info. Now since I'm using the fpv program. I wonder if my 1080p 60fps will save to the go app or just on the SD card only. Eventually I want to try 4K video. But I really don't want a complicated editor until I'm 100% sure as to what I'm doing with it. Everyone always throwing these apps out there but for a noob. It's not easy.

Go app ? sorry! did Vid with my I1 but edited as 4 cut and save as one, but once saved, did have any clue where it went ! any way your go app as i believe is video cache the editor is a basic cut and paste program, I will start with windows movie editor to get the feeling move to ligthworks free ver ( just as learning tool lot of videos on how to) downsize only saves on 720, then u can move to adobe premier that the easiest way and cheaper

next step Tony Dashware

next step Tony Dashware
Im familiar with the dashware. I did that when i first started flying. So that is no problem. Except when they save the video I don't know how to remove it from the files there yet. Still lots of learning. I guess I can try other apps like cameo for Vimeo or something until I can make a serious video with all my footage.

u live in a nice place to do videos here Houston is flat and not much you have do be inventive in editing, like to film bike rides etc

Yes. And now with confidence will get the shots I really wanted. Just ordered this. Hope it works well.
1d5af81c761d41368be987a6da0ca9fd.jpg

it was even worse by treasure island one of my customers is thinking of getting one and couldn't fly it today was horrible windy

it was even worse by treasure island one of my customers is thinking of getting one and couldn't fly it today was horrible windy
I was like the perfect day to take It up. But the wind just would not die down I checked uav forecast it said 25mph at 250ft. I'm like yikes.

Last edited:
I think tomorrow is going to be windy also

Wow. Have been wanting to fly with the goggles with the pro for a while now. Since you live In area you will know what I'm talking about. My goal is to head either to skyway or Tierra Verde. And fly down to ft desoto park. They won't let anyone land or take off from the park. But outside the park is ok. Before the problem was range. I'm sure I can get 15k on stock remote. I have a single wind surfer. But don't want to use. I would at least like to get some footage flying over the Don Caesar. And the goggles make it look so sweet. The clarity is unreal. Would like to try 4K but no way can I edit that type of file.

sounds like a fun flight

Wow. Have been wanting to fly with the goggles with the pro for a while now. Since you live In area you will know what I'm talking about. My goal is to head either to skyway or Tierra Verde. And fly down to ft desoto park. They won't let anyone land or take off from the park. But outside the park is ok. Before the problem was range. I'm sure I can get 15k on stock remote. I have a single wind surfer. But don't want to use. I would at least like to get some footage flying over the Don Caesar. And the goggles make it look so sweet. The clarity is unreal. Would like to try 4K but no way can I edit that type of file.

you know you don't have to do any editing now

film your flights in 4K and save all the raw video

it will be there forever and you can edit as you please with whatever, when your ready.

hard drives are cheap and massive....

no matter what you will end up editing with you will do it on pc vs app ,since app only does low res cache

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20