Got hung up 82 feet in a 92 ft tree, recovered using the start mode

Reaction score
Yep, the only possible way down was either a wind storm without rain or to continuously try to start the motors using the remote which actually worked on the 4th attempt to which it fell another 70 feet into a pine tree and from there I was able too shake the branches enough to get it to fall and remarkably I caught it and to my relief it still flys ,,, now I’m constantly having to recalibrate my controls for the remote.. I’ve done this a few times but it still wants me to do it every time I go flying or the alarm keeps beeping,,, what can I do??

Reactions: Ripper7620
Try recalibrate everything.

Calibrate IMU on flat surface.
Calibrate gimbal facing skyward (face drone up resting on rear 2 motors).
Then again whilst flat.
Calibrate compass.
Calibrate remote control controls.
Use a vacuum to suck out any dirt from the motors (tube attachment straight over the top works).

Even try reset the remote too (hold camera button whilst turning on, then record button whilst turning off..... Or something like that. Best Google it).

Congrats on getting your drone back though :)

Reactions: Dogbone
Yep, the only possible way down was either a wind storm without rain or to continuously try to start the motors using the remote which actually worked on the 4th attempt to which it fell another 70 feet into a pine tree and from there I was able too shake the branches enough to get it to fall and remarkably I caught it and to my relief it still flys ,,, now I’m constantly having to recalibrate my controls for the remote.. I’ve done this a few times but it still wants me to do it every time I go flying or the alarm keeps beeping,,, what can I do??
Bummer and good catch,are you sure you press ""done""when stick calibration Finnish, it won't save if haven't or forget,

WOW......i'm happy that the four sharp blades were NOT spinning when you caught it.......I'm glad you caught it to Prevent bad damage..as Ianzone says above...Yes Be sure to Hit "Save"...... to complete the calibration process !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures