GoProfessional Phantom 3 Hard Protective Cases IN STOCK now!

Reaction score
GoProfessional Phantom 3 Hard Protective Cases are now IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP here at Advexure. As always, same day FREE ground shipping for orders placed by 4pm CST. Stock is very limited for the time being.

Order your Phantom 3 Case: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-case/

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at (855) 625-2055.

Safe & happy flying!

Thanks,
Mike

GPCPhantom3Cases.JPG

Reactions: MSFlyer
Thank you fellas got my tracking today! Really looking forward to having a case since I'm tired of carrying my P3P around in a plastic bin. Thanks again for the top notch service.

Reactions: Advexure
I bought a case for my DJI Phantom VIsion 2 plus, but now just got the 3... How can I get just the foam insert and not the whole case?

Can't wait to see mine for the jeep tomorrow, USPS shows just about here.

Cool photo.... You guys should do a virtual tour of your place. With a phantom of course. :cool:

Reactions: Advexure
Sorry I was looking for the backpack. Didn't notice this was for the rolling case.

Is there a minimum for free shipping?

Thank you fellas got my tracking today! Really looking forward to having a case since I'm tired of carrying my P3P around in a plastic bin. Thanks again for the top notch service.

You're welcome! Safe and happy flying! Thank you for your support. :)

I bought a case for my DJI Phantom VIsion 2 plus, but now just got the 3... How can I get just the foam insert and not the whole case?

You can email GPC directly ([email protected]) for foam inserts and they are able to help you out with that. Unfortunately distributors will not be carrying just the foam inserts. Sorry!

I'm trying to order the backpack but I don't see where the free shipping is?

Sorry I was looking for the backpack. Didn't notice this was for the rolling case.

Is there a minimum for free shipping?

Unfortunately for backpacks we cannot offer free shipping. Bulky shipping box + lightweight = logistics nightmare :eek: All orders above $250 do qualify for free ground shipping though!

When are you expecting more of these? @Advexure

@Kingfish28 Next batch of the GPC Hard Protective Case is due in next week (week of June 29th).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost