Goprofessional Backpack Stock

Reaction score
Anyone know what's up with stock on the Goprofessional limited backpack for the phantom 3? I'm having a hard time finding any place that has it in stock. Advexure says "unavailable until further notice". Bhphotovideo and Adorama don't even have it listed. Are they just that popular? Seems like the standard is available, but not the limited.

Yeah.. I saw them there, but their shipping to Canada is outrageous. I was looking to purchase from a vendor that provides reasonable shipping.

Isn't this a fairly new release?

Yeah, I think so. I see it was listed on their website even as far back as September 2015.

The OP is looking for the Limited edition :(
I am having a hard time telling what is different between the limited edition and the standard edition. Does the limited edition just have more padding? I am in the market for a backpack myself and between the Go Professional backpack and the Drone Crates backpack I just can't decide, maybe if the limited edition Go Professional case is much different than the standard it might be an easy choice.

From what I can tell, the limited has more padding. It also allows the waist straps to be tucked in when not in use. The standard is 4 lbs lighter than the limited. The standard is overall a cheaper constructed version of the 5.11 rush backpack. I saw a couple poor reviews on Amazon about the standard that concerns me.

From what I can tell, the limited has more padding. It also allows the waist straps to be tucked in when not in use. The standard is 4 lbs lighter than the limited. The standard is overall a cheaper constructed version of the 5.11 rush backpack. I saw a couple poor reviews on Amazon about the standard that concerns me.
I guess the zipper issue made them provide motor shaft caps "All DJI Backpacks NOW include the NEW GPC Motor Shaft Caps" but I don't know what to think about the fabric ripping and the foam glue coming apart. Can anyone confirm if these defects have been fixed in the Limited Edition?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik