GoPro Hero 4 Specs released

Looks like their shop is down at the moment. It's on their home page as well. http://gopro.com/.

I am impressed they were able to keep this under wraps as long as they did.

Interesting new video on the GoPro front page. Obviously, quite a few clips shot by drone, but from my first glance, not a single shot showing a GoPro hanging from a drone. Although, there are several clips showing GoPro's in various mounted states. Guess they don't want to give away any free advertising.

At first glance it looks exactly the same size, so hopefully no gimbal upgrade for us non-visioners.
Price is a bit steep, although about the same as buying an LCD for the H3.
I REALLY hope the night mode is better so we can get some better night flight shots, the only thing I lack.
A good Xmas present for the Phantom it seems.

You can see a Phantom in the shot at 2:51. Hovering over the boat. Looks like its compatible

Looks like most of the recent leaks were dead on. Just as I don't put too much stock in early details, you can look at the specs and usually tell if it's a put-up or possibly real info. I also don't like to simply poo-poo and berate leaked info either, since only those with the company know for sure. But this one was right on, and makes sense for the progression of the device.

Here's hoping it needs no major adjustment on the H3-3D, just like everyone else is hoping! <grin>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 345
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 350
Great to see Bloom's take on it, thanks so much for the link!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers