Goodbye

Reaction score
Dear fellow Phantom Pilots, it's been a fun ride but with a heavy heart I must bid a fond farewell. My Phantom 3 went haywire for the last time this past weekend and I just can't see fit to mess with DJI again in hopes of making a mediocre drone flyable again. It's been an up-and-down ride with that thing and I feel it's time to move on. I am going to sell everything I have for parts if anyone's interested. You guys have been great and I wish you the best. Hope you don't hate me but I just bought a new autel Evo and can't wait for it to get here. Best wishes to you all!

Hate to see you go but just join our Autel Drone Forum and stop back in .
Good luck.
0ROJYyg.png

Dear fellow Phantom Pilots, it's been a fun ride but with a heavy heart I must bid a fond farewell. My Phantom 3 went haywire for the last time this past weekend and I just can't see fit to mess with DJI again in hopes of making a mediocre drone flyable again. It's been an up-and-down ride with that thing and I feel it's time to move on. I am going to sell everything I have for parts if anyone's interested. You guys have been great and I wish you the best. Hope you don't hate me but I just bought a new autel Evo and can't wait for it to get here. Best wishes to you all!
Sorry that you're going buddy I hope you will find a stable drone to fly good luck to you anyway from Willis 1951 North Wales U.K.

Sorry to see you go. I hope the Evo performs great for you. Stop back in and let us know how it goes.

Reactions: Spappy

Im going to suggest you get the Phanom 4 pro plus. :
Get the 509 firmware : This is rock solid as is the all in one controller with the big screen.

Getting away from the updates, and the phone, ipad tablets is the best move you can make.

You are going to find that the Autel also has it drawbacks and struggles.

Approved Vendor
Phantomrain.org

Sorry to hear it. I've got a 3A and have nothing but good experiences with it. Good luck.

Sorry to see you go. I hope the Evo performs great for you. Stop back in and let us know how it goes.
So far I've had it less than a week and because I've been so busy I've only been able to take it out a couple times. But the little bit I have been able to fly it I am completely amazed with how smooth, steady and fluid it flies. I love it!

Reactions: FatherXmas
In case anyone is interested, I am going to be selling my Phantom 3 standard setup for parts. I have the Drone, controller, lanyard, padded carrying case, extra props and extra battery. Hit me up if you are interested.

Remember, just because you won't have a Phantom anymore doesn't mean you can't still use this site! I never fly my P3S since I got a MPP but I still come here because it has the most members/threads of any of the Pilots forums and there's a ton of general drone related info to be had.

Remember, just because you won't have a Phantom anymore doesn't mean you can't still use this site! I never fly my P3S since I got a MPP but I still come here because it has the most members/threads of any of the Pilots forums and there's a ton of general drone related info to be had.
Duly noted!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik